Feb 4, 2009

About This Blog

I am having this blog listed in the Blogging Fusion Blog Directory . A great network of blogs you can check out, or get your own blog listed in! You can find my listing there shortly.

This blog will focus on various suggestions and ideas on the perfect and unique gift to get that special someone. Whether you are giving a gift to a loved one, family member or a friend you are sure to find useful information and ideas here! I also post coupons from my favorite or recommended sites, to save you money and give you ideas.

Remember, you don't always need a special occasion to give someone you care about a gift. Let them know you care year-round by surprising them with something that shows you were thinking of them. Thoughtful gifts go a long way, and not all gifts need to be purchased to be considered thoughtful! Don't be one of those people who believe the best gifts are high priced. The best gift is something personalized from you. Even with gifts you purchased, you can add personal touches.

I will also cover many suggestions on adding your own personal touch to store bought gifts, making your own gift, and even recipe suggestions for special occasions. Additionally, to help you find that gift on your budget, I will be on the lookout for sales at popular stores and keep you informed here.

If you can't find that 'perfect gift' through the suggestions and tips in my post, feel free to e-mail me directly for advice by using the link on the side page under "Recommendations". If you do e-mail me, I can offer you better advice when you provide me information about the recipient. Their relation to you, their likes/dislikes, occasion gift is for. I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Occasionally, with permission, I will post anonymous questions I have received from my readers.

Also, check out the Gift Mall I customized for readers of this site. A small gift shop of great merchants to get ideas and purchase gifts from. All your gift resources in one place! The links on the site take you directly to the merchants web page where you can shop securely.

All the links and suggestions provided on this site are from my own research and experience with the merchants and products involved. Feel comfortable that your getting the best product advice for your gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment